We are PROJECTOR team. We have a web site, developed on Django /
Python.

The site is temporarily launched with test data here http://kostia.pythonic.nl/

We are working with github here http://github.com/vaxXxa/projector

The web site contains User Profiles, Projects and Events for these
Projects. All data is text-based and there will be not much traffic.

People will be uploading small videos on youtube/vimeo/etc and link
them on the site. The content of the video is a 3-5 minutes of
author's presentation, where he is trying to describe what he is
doing, what he needs and what the effect it will cause on the society.
An idea just to bring so-called value-business on the top and help
authors to find people to help with their ideas/projects.

The web site is social oriented and we are looking for any hosting
solution.

I will consider any propositions.

Thank you very much.

Kostia