models.py

RESPONDANT_CHOICES = (
    ('Excellent', 'Excellent'),
    ('Good', 'Good'),
    ('Poor', 'Poor'),
)

class Respondant(models.Model):

    key = models.CharField(max_length=8, blank=True, null=True, unique=True)
    create_date = models.DateTimeField('date created', auto_now_add=True)

    name = models.CharField(max_length=100, blank=True, help_text='*Field
0ptional')
    title = models.CharField(max_length=100, blank=True, help_text='*Field
0ptional')
    unit = models.CharField(max_length=100, choices=UNITS, blank=True,
help_text='*Field 0ptional')
    email = models.EmailField(max_length=100,
        help_text='*Field 0ptional',
        unique=False, blank=True)

    event = models.ForeignKey(Event, limit_choices_to = {'survey_open_flag':
True},)

    question_1 = models.CharField(max_length=100,
choices=RESPONDANT_CHOICES)
    question_2 = models.CharField(max_length=100,
choices=RESPONDANT_CHOICES)
    question_3 = models.CharField(max_length=100,
choices=RESPONDANT_CHOICES)
    question_4 = models.CharField(max_length=100,
choices=RESPONDANT_CHOICES)
    question_5 = models.CharField(max_length=100,
choices=RESPONDANT_CHOICES)
    comment_6 = models.TextField('')
    comment_7 = models.TextField('?')
    comment_8 = models.TextField('')
    comment_9 = models.TextField('')
    comment_10 = models.TextField('')

forms.py

from django import forms
from models import Respondant, Event, RESPONDANT_FIELDS, RESPONDANT_CHOICES

class RespondantForm(forms.ModelForm):
    question_1 =
forms.CharField(label='',widget=forms.RadioSelect(choices=RESPONDANT_CHOICES),
required=True)
    question_2 =
forms.CharField(label='',widget=forms.RadioSelect(choices=RESPONDANT_CHOICES),
required=True)
    question_3 =
forms.CharField(label='',widget=forms.RadioSelect(choices=RESPONDANT_CHOICES),
required=True)
    question_4 =
forms.CharField(label='',widget=forms.RadioSelect(choices=RESPONDANT_CHOICES),
required=True)
    question_5 =
forms.CharField(label='',widget=forms.RadioSelect(choices=RESPONDANT_CHOICES),
required=True)

    class Meta:
        model = Respondant
        fields = RESPONDANT_FIELDS

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Daniel Roseman <dan...@roseman.org.uk>wrote:

> On Aug 2, 2:46 pm, rupert <evan.fer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have a form that validates all of the fields except for radio
> > buttons. If there is a radio button not selected, it will reset the
> > form. Any thoughts? Has anyone run into this before?
>
> Show some code...
> --
> DR.

*Evan Ferree*