On 22/07/2006, at 2:54 AM, Tim wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone out there has build a classified ads
application. I'm pretty new to Django and Python (but I LOVE it so far)
and I find I really learn from example (compared to reading the docs).
I guess I'm mainly looking for the models, the urls stuff, the views
and template (and any templatetags I guess).

There is a chance that if you send me anything, it could end up in one
of my projects so if it's proprietary, I understand.

I'm guessing your after a OSS application.
and I don't know of any.
my suggestion is to find a OSS classified application in another language that has
most of the features you like, and see how it works if you are looking for the business logic.

There are several OSS applications in django land if you want to see how models/views/urls interact.

regards
Ian

Tim

--