On 8/4/2010 7:47 PM, André A. Santos wrote:
wow this is different to me because Java is different follows MVC...
so, the business rules stay on View (GUI)?

All the view does is create the http response. If the particular request requires any significant business logic, I would put that in a different module to keep it separate but in between the view and the model. That, IMHO, is where business logic should reside.

Michael