Hello,

I'm currently developing a Django application and I've a problem in
how to use the filter() function. I've two models that can me resumed
as :

Class Event:
    location = models.ForeignKey(Place)
    name = models.CharField(maxlength=200)
    public_price = models.FloatField(max_digits=10, decimal_places=2)
    member_price = models.FloatField(max_digits=10, decimal_places=2)
    description = models.TextField()
    number_of_places = models.IntegerField()

class EventDate:
    beginning_date = models.DateTimeField(core=True)
    end_date = models.DateTimeField(core=True)
    event = models.ForeignKey(Event, edit_inline=True)
    used_tag = models.CharField(maxlength=50)

And I would like to select all the event that had at least an event
date where the beginning_date is going to happend ( > now). But I
don't know how to had an access to the EventDate objects from the
Event object.

Thanks