Dear Friends,

I'm using django in a project and I'm having a scary/strange problem.

So, the problem is regarding the cache. I have some variables which
are extracted from the database, with an exact value.

However, some times this variable is extracted from the data base and
show a different value for the visitant, the value is different of the
real value which is stored in the database.

So, when I erase the cache, the value is corrected, and the variable
turns showing the real value which is stored in the database.

Some time after, the problem returns, then I have to delete the cache
again to django show the correct value.

Can somebody help-me with this issue ?

Could this to be a problem with the memcached ?

Thanks in advanced.