Sorry for the non-descriptive title..

This is somewhat of an odd issue. First off, I am working with django
1.1.1 with apache proxing to CherryPY WSGIServer. Here is all of the
code in question - http://pastie.org/1084870.

When I access the wsgiserver directly everything works as expected.
However, when I access the project via apache(proxied to the
wsgiserver) the base url does not call myproject.store.views.home but
instead it simply renders my base.html template. This is troublesome
because I have no view which simply renders the base.html template.

As I stated when I access the project directly via the wsgiserver it
works as expected and when I access it via apache the base url(home
page) does not load correctly. Although, when behind apache, every
other url works as expected.

Any debugging suggestions would be great.