There is also trml2pdf [1] which parses a subset of RML (XML format
used in Reportlab Pro) and renders it via reportlab, is relatively
easy to generate the format and has most of the features you want.

There is also template2pdf [2] which uses trml2pdf and integrates it
with django (so you can use templates to generate the report), it is a
nice addon which I'm currently using for a project, however, it is
very new and the documentation is scarce at best, I had to patch it
myself to fix some annoyances [3], but I can recommend this module.

Regards,
Carlos Daniel Ruvalcaba Valenzuela

[1]: http://github.com/roadhead/trml2pdf
[2]: http://code.google.com/p/template2pdf/