On Aug 16, 3:43 pm, Karen Tracey <kmtra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So yes, the ImproperlyConfigured error is something you will only get with
> DEBUG on. But I would expect that the effect of the problem it identified
> would be seen at some point when you try using the admin with DEBUG off.
> That is, I'd expect you to hit some (possibly pretty cryptic) error at some
> point, or find that not all the fields you are expecting are actually
> listed, or something like that.

In this case all four were displayed, in the order listed, and with
the top two (title and category) grouped on the same line. I was able
to add and edit several entries, until I started adding functionality
that required me to turn DEBUG on and got that error. (I had hoped to
use the simpler format so that it would be easier for our less Python-
savvy team members to understand.)

I didn't know that about admin definitions; that makes sense.

Jerry