Dear all,

I have developed a CMS, which containing a dynamic menu. Because menu
should be displayed on every page of my site, I need to write the menu
variable into every view function against every page template, this is
very boring...

So is there some method to implement applying custom variable into
django template automatically? I find some materials, may be
RequestContext can handle it, but I don't know how to insert my custom
variable into it?

Anyone can help?

Thank you!