I've been trying to add the django-lean app to my project.

I have not been able to get the tests to pass. It took me a few days
with a debugger to determine what the problem was.

It seems that all the URL template tags fail in Test mode, but not in
Production nor Developement.

Failure happens is in django.template.defaulttags.URLNode.render()
line 366:
url = reverse(self.view_name, args=args, kwargs=kwargs,
current_app=context.current_app)

The error message is:
NoReverseMatch: Reverse for 'index' with arguments '()' and keyword
arguments '{}' not found.

If I replace the URL template tag with a relative link, the test just
fails the next time a URL node is encountered.

I have confirmed that:
    reverse('index') call works in the shell.

What could be going wrong?

I'm running Python 2.7 with Django 1.2.1