**Disclaimer i'm using Django for GAE, but i really think this is a
Django thing**

Last night i had a bunch of code working, did a commit went to bed.
Got up this morning and started my django app and suddenly any library
i try to import from myapp fails with something like this:

"Could not import main_site.views.test. Error was: cannot import name
Store"

In the following mess it shows my Python Path including my working
django project folder
Python Path:    ['/Users/username/Documents/MyApp'...]

my imports are like:
from bagitlib import libform as lf
from main_site.models import Store....

bagitlib & main_site being folders under MyApp.

I thought maybe i broke something, but i haven't changed the code, and
the failure will happen at the very first import from MyApp, meaning
if i move around the imports the fail message moves.

these imports seem to work:
from google.appengine.api import memcache
from django.utils.datastructures import MultiValueDictKeyError
import logging

Thoughts?

Thanks,
joe