Hi,

I've seen this mail and I'm also developing a project management application on my own (at least until I have the first beta) but if you want to take a look you can get it from my personal server, it's a bazaar repository:

bzr://halcyon.zapto.org/supervise

If the server does not answer try again after some minutes.

Cheers,
Oscar Carballal