On 19 août, 11:01, Imad Elharoussi <imad.elharou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You said that we must not think in a PHP way while using django
>
> can you please give me a solution to my problem
>
> I have to connect every minute to a server and get an object from it an show
> the modifications
>
> can you please tell me what django give as solution to this

This has nothing to do with Django nor PHP - it's a basic HTTP
programming problem. If you don't understand how HTTP works, you're
not going to do anything good (I mean : in web programming) whatever
language / framework you use.

Also and FWIW, I already gave you a pointer to the usual solutions
(ajax and comet).