> I have python 2.5.4 installed along with Django-1.2.1 and am trying to
> test jsonrpc using jsonrpclib.  I have been following the Pyjamas
> tutorial and have got to the point where Django is introduced.
>
> I have tried numerous different things but everything I try results in
> a 403 error. I have taken apache out of the equation and am just using
> the django developmemt web server but the problem is the same.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

I'm not using rpclib just because it felt somewhat hard to use with Django.
Instead of that I've been using my own solution for that:

http://drpinkpony.wordpress.com/2010/01/12/django-json-rpc-service/

It works pretty nicely with Dojotoolkit at least, and it's been battle tested
now in production environments.

--

Jani Tiainen