On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Andy Howell <andyhow...@austin.rr.com>wrote:

> Is there a way I can refer to a class not yet defined?

Yes, see:
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.2/ref/models/fields/#module-django.db.models.fields.related

The paragraph that starts "If you need to create a relationship on a model
that has not yet been defined..."

However, I'm not sure that is what you want. You have shown both a
many-to-many relationship (defined in Computer) between Computer and
ComputerInterface, and a one-to-one relationship (defined in
ComputerInteface) between these same two models. That sounds a bit odd.
Perhaps if you described in prose English the relationship you are looking
to define between these things, someone would be able to help with the
Django field definitions to match.

Karen
--
http://tracey.org/kmt/