Normally, I would do something like this:

{% for field in form.fields %}
    {% field %}
{% endfor %}

What if I need:

    {% one field %}

    <h2>Some Title</h2>
    {% another field %}

I want to be able to still use model forms and I don't want to hard
code {% if field == "email" %}Custom Stuff{% endif %}. Is there a good
way to do this, or a convention that I can use to ensure that my HTML
won't stop working when I update Django (I know that there is the
id_field_name convention, but I'm looking for a little more insight if
anyone out there does this alot.