Hello,
this may sound stupid, but all I want to do is to connect the
user_activated signal from django-registration to a simple function.
And I think that I missed an important part.

I have a signals.py file in my django app with a function create_db
which is defined like this:

def create_db(sender, user, request ):
[...]

and a line:
user_activated.send(create_db)

The last line gets called with no error, so I think that the signal is
connected, but when a user is activated (by clicking on the activation
link), the function is not called.

Whats the problem here?