"AttributeError at _________

'QuerySet' object has no attribute 'get_payload'

Request Method:         POST
Request URL:    ________________
Exception Type:         AttributeError
Exception Value:

'QuerySet' object has no attribute 'get_payload'

Exception Location:     /usr/lib/python2.5/email/encoders.py in
encode_base64, line 44
Python Executable:      /usr/bin/python
Python Version:         2.5.2"

I recently got this error while testing out an interface page. I had
added the ability to send emails with attatchments as part of a
program. When I had tried it on IE, everything worked fine. When I
tried it on firefox, however, I got that error. I haven't been able to
find any mention of a similar error yet and I'm not sure what would
cause it to only happen in firefox.