Hi all,

I've been using Django for about a month now, with no real problem on
my linode vps with ubuntu. For some reason now everytime I start a new
project I cant sync the database. I get a "Need to fill in the
database name' message even though it clearly filled in. Even if I can
get past that bit and can sync everything, going to /admin I get the
cant access database error. The paths are right, I have changed the
database permission to be able to write to them I just dont know what
the prob is.

I really dont want to have to re-install my who system as I have a few
web projects running from it all ready, so if anyone has come across
this or has a fix, please let me know....

Thanks

Rob