Hi folks,

this posting sort of refers to my previous problem from last week as
I'm still working on the birdwatcher's site. I cannot wrap my head
around how to create intelligent navigation links from the current
context or http request. For instance, if the user enters via the url

/de/observers/ranking

for a germany wide ranking display or even

/de/hf/observers/ranking

I need to find an elegant way to render the navigation links to the
other site functions like "ranking by location"," add a new
observation" and so on which should look like this, depending on the
URL above:

/de/observations/add

to add an observation that will limit the list of locations to those
in "de"  or maybe

/de/hf/observations/add

to add an observation for the hf district.

I've played around with including
django.core.context_processors.request in my processors list which
results in the request.path variable being available, but I somehow
refuse to believe that this problem hasn't been solved before in some
clever, django-ish way.

Thanks much in advance for any help or input,

Uwe