On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 3:28 AM, gasphynx <gasph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/django-admin/#syntax-coloring
>
> I'm using Python's logging module to output to the console with ./
> manage.py runserver. Is there anyway to colorize this output? I tried
> explicitly setting colors for notice and error but my logging output
> is colorless.

There is nothing ready to use in Django for you specific needs. But I think
you can create something by yourself with the help of any of:

* The console output coloring code already included with Django.
* Some of the code proposed in discussions you find when googling
  color logging console, e.g. [1]
* The integration-with-logging facilities provided by Fabulous[2].

HTH

--
Ramiro Morales  |  http://rmorales.net

1.