On 7/24/06, Rares Vernica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The goal is to have request.META.PATH_INFO in templates.
>
> The problem is that TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS does not seem to make
> any difference. request is still not accessible from template. Even is
> set the variable to () nothing happens.

As far as I know, the TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS setting only affects
templates which have a RequestContext object passed to them by the
view, and not a plain Context object.

The Django generic views all use RequestContext objects, but if you've
written your own views, then you may be using plain Context objects,
and your context processors won't be executed at all.

--
Regards,
Ian Clelland