Nonrel is more actively discussed on their mailing list:
http://groups.google.com/group/django-non-relational

GAE python is actively discussed here:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-python

The django helper on GAE is discussed here, but there isn't much
traffic on the mailing list.  Most of the discussion happens in the
issue tracker.  http://groups.google.com/group/app-engine-django