LOL and grrrrrr,

I wish I had posted my solution. I'm getting the same error,
TemplateDoesNotExist. I look at my settings for my template directory,
look in that directory and there is the template that it says does not
exist! Very frustrating! I did move my directory but (thought) I
changed all the requisite absolute paths. Any ideas? I'll let you know
what I find if I find anything at all.

Bradley

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 4:58 AM, Steve Holden <holden...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/27/2010 3:41 AM, Reinout van Rees wrote:
>> On 08/26/2010 09:11 PM, Bradley Hintze wrote:
>>> Got it!
>>
>> You're keeping us all in suspense :-)
>>
>> Next time, could you add a one-line summary of the eventual solution?
>> There will be people with similar problems that google your post in
>> 2012.  They'll want more than a "got it" :-)
>>
> Or at least give us some hintze ... sorry, you'll have heard that one a
> million times before.
>
> regards
>  Steve
> --