On Django 1.2, I'm getting a missing template variable when using a
custom formatter in the django admin.

Here is my admin class:

class CustomerAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    fields = [
        'name',
    ]
    list_display = [
        'name',
        'customer_tenants',
    ]
    def customer_tenants(self, customer):
        return u', '.join(t.subdomain for t in
customer.tenant_set.all())
    customer_tenants.short_description = 'Tenants'

The error seems to be the same one as in this ticket:
http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/2583

Looking at the template from the admin app, the header.class_attrib
seems to be missing. This is generated internally by django.

I can fix the error by changing the template admin/
change_list_results.html by putting an if statement around the
{{ header.class_attrib }} variable:

{% for header in result_headers %}<th{% if header.class_attrib %}
{{ header.class_attrib }}{% endif %}>

Is this an error due to improper configuration or due to a bug in
django?