I'm trying to write a template similar to what the admin does for
inline editing of one-many FK objects.  But I'm wondering if there
is a more dynamic way (Ajax?) to do this.

My app is simple, create an entry form for a user to enter a new
status report.  The report can have many accomplishments for the
week and also many meetings attended for the week.  For some people
the number of meetings is high (pointy haired management types) and
others very low (grunt programmer folks like me).  So I'd like to
display an inline form for adding meetings to your status report
where maybe 3 meetings are the default - but I'm wondering if there
is an easy way to then add more without having to submit the report
and edit it, or have another form where they choose how many
meetings they were at, then fill in the form.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Josh