I have a project where we have an existing database which uses
composite (multiple) primary keys for some of the tables. I want to
move everything over from PHP into DJango without changing the DB.
Reading the DJango docs though, it seems composite primary keys are
not supported. I looked online and found that someone was working on
this, but just noticed then that the ticket was closed and marked as
"wontfix".

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/373

Can anyone tell me for sure if this support has been abandoned or at
least any information on the status of this?

I wasn't sure if this was the best place to ask or django-developers.
Please let me know i should move this question over.

Thanks,
Brendon.