Dear Shamail

It depends on your host.  Serving real-time content over the web
requires a web server that can do server push (e.g., Twisted, Tornado,
ejabberd, etc.).  If your host will let you install your own web
server, you're fine.

If your host insists on apache, ... I think server push is possible
with apache, ...  If you're sharing web server resources, your hosts
might not be too friendly about your doing server push.

If you can't run these systems with your current host, try them out on
your own machine while you're looking for a new host;)

Best wishes

Ivan