This is not really an appropriate question. Django, like many frameworks is a
collection of libraries written in some language. Django happens to be written
in Python; as such, your proficiency with Python will have an effect on what
you can and can't do with Django. Django provides a lot of useful tools to
assist you along the way but it doesn't replace the need for solid coding
skills in Python, HTML, JavaScript, and (at least some) knowledge of databases.

So in short, you're limited only by your own knowledge. I'm sure a ruby or perl
developer would say the same of their respective frameworks.

Good luck
Steve

Sent from my iPhone