It took more time than I expected but there it is: project management
with repositories support.

So? What's in? Well, there is repository content browser, support for
mercurial push/clone over http, simple issue tracker (which have to be
revisited probably), members & teams, permissions etc. There are a lot
of features we haven't implemented yet or even stated (like code
review). Moreover, currently application doesn't support other scm's
but there is some work on the way to support git (we use
http://bitbucket.org/marcinkuzminski/vcs but both Martin and I haven't
worked on it much during the summer - Martin focused on his
http://bitbucket.org/marcinkuzminski/hg-app/src and I was working on
projector... and hey, it's summer!).

Website was launched today and is available at http://www.django-projector.org.
Documentation (http://packages.python.org/django-projector/) is still
rather basic and there are no buildout scripts yet so it may not be
straightforward how to deploy application.

Codes are available at http://bitbucket.org/lukaszb/django-projector/
and I plan to move them out at the https://forge.django-projector.org
but it depends on the feedback - I'm aware that it would be much
easier to collaborate at bitbucket right now.

I've also created mailing list here:
http://groups.google.com/group/django-projector.

Oh, yep, there is a demo application. It was deployed at other
location a week ago but I've moved it to https://forge.django-projector.org
now. Anyone willing to check django-projector in action - just visit
the site, sing up and try it!

I'm aware of many issues - some of them are already stated at
http://bitbucket.org/lukaszb/django-projector/issues and some of them
not (like there is no option to allow anonymous/not members of public
projects to file a bug or Team conversion requires specific user
profile model). But according to publish-early-policy I've decided to
announce it anyway.

Motivation: github/bb are great services and it was something strange
to me that there are no open sourced similar projects (sure, there are
*plenty* of issue trackers with repository browsers, and only a few
rather still not deployable approaches to provide full repository
support). I've searched for application that integrates tightly with
scm - ended up with projector which provides bridge between django and
mercurial build-in server. I'm still unsure about git here, though -
and would gladly hear for any suggestions!

If you have any questions, please contact me at
lukaszbalcer...@gmail.com .

Regards,
Lukasz