Hi,

i've written a calltracking application for my company and other apps will
follow soon.
Now, i would want a central way to access them and to assign rights on who can
see
and run what application.
The dashboard or access panel will be very simple: icons that link to the
application and based
on the user, some apps will not be visible.

I'm not sure as to what is the better approach.
i'm thinking of making a new project "dashboard" where i have a simple
model containing info like app name, icon, position on the dashboard and so on.
Easy enough.

However, in my calltracking i have all the logic of usermanagement (login,
logout).
Do i copy this to my dashboard and remove it from the calltracking app so you
always have to login via the dashboard?
Or do i just copy it to the dashboard?

Another possibility is to make the dashboard the project and the calltracking
an app in that project?
Is it possible to both use them as projects but still have one way to login so
that if a user
is logged in on the dashboard, he/she is automatically logged in when accessing
the
calltracking?

Thanks for any insights,
Benedict