Hi I'm sorry to post this question which is related to javascript because I
don't get early response from javascript forum

I don't know how to pass parameters to a function which is called when I
click

I tried this but it doesn't work

 function details(id_application, id_server)
{

tableau += "<td > <a href='javascript:;' onclick=play('id_application',
'id_server')>Play </a> </td>";

I tried also this:

tableau += "<td > <a href='javascript:;' onclick=play(" + id_application +
"," + id_server + ")>Play </a> </td>";

}

please help
thank you