On Jul 25, 2006, at 3:06 PM, cyberco wrote:

> Anybody? What should go in urls.py if my project is called 'proj', my
> app 'app' and there is a method 'index' in views.py? I would say the
> following, but that doesn't work:
>
> (r'^proj/', include('proj.app.views.index)),

That's because you're using an include statement, which merely loads
in another set of url patterns from a file at proj/app/views/
index.py, which the error states does not exist.

You should code it like this:

(r'^proj/$', 'proj.app.views.index')

This info is right near the top of the page in Tutorial 3, in the
section marked "Design Your URLs".

Don