getting this error trying to load templatetag in my  account_tags
template:

{% load account_tags %}

get this error: (detail at btootm)
Template library account_tags not found |  'account_tags' is not a
valid tag library

tried at bash:
from django.contrib.admin.templatetags import account_tags

get error:
 ImportError: Settings cannot be imported, because environment
variable DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE is undefined

so tried (as suggested on one site):
set DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=mysite.settings

but didnt make any difference

Does anyone have any ideas? Have been bashing my head with this for a
couple of hours

Many Thanks.

TemplateSyntaxError at /friends/invite/

'account_tags' is not a valid tag library: Template library
account_tags not found, tried
django.templatetags.account_tags,django.contrib.admin.templatetags.account_tags,django.contrib.humanize.templatetags.account_tags,tagging.templatetags.account_tags,timezones.templatetags.account_tags

Request Method:         GET
Request URL:    http://127.0.0.1:8000/friends/invite/
Django Version:         1.3 pre-alpha
Exception Type:         TemplateSyntaxError
Exception Value:

'account_tags' is not a valid tag library: Template library
account_tags not found, tried
django.templatetags.account_tags,django.contrib.admin.templatetags.account_tags,django.contrib.humanize.templatetags.account_tags,tagging.templatetags.account_tags,timezones.templatetags.account_tags

Exception Location:     C:\Python26\lib\site-packages\django\template
\defaulttags.py in load, line 921
Python Executable:      C:\Python26\python.exe
Python Version:         2.6.4
Python Path:    ['C:\\django\\swift', 'C:\\Python26\\lib\\site-packages\
\html5lib-0.90-py2.6.egg', 'C:\\Python26...