I'm trying to work with a legacy DB, but since my legacy DB is MS sql
and I am just getting started, I thought I'd run it on the DB from the
tutorial that is in postgre just to make sure I was doing everything
right.  With the following command line:

django-admin.py inspectdb --settings=mysite.settings

I get the error below.

# You'll have to do the following manually to clean this up:
#     * Rearrange models' order
#     * Make sure each model has one field with primary_key=True
# Feel free to rename the models, but don't rename db_table values or
field name
s.
#
# Also note: You'll have to insert the output of 'django-admin.py
sqlinitialdata
 [appname]'
# into your database.

from django.db import models

class PgTsDict(models.Model):
    dict_name = models.TextField(primary_key=True)
    dict_init = models.TextField() # This field type is a guess.
    dict_initoption = models.TextField()
    dict_lexize = models.TextField() # This field type is a guess.
    dict_comment = models.TextField()
    class Meta:
        db_table = 'pg_ts_dict'

class PgTsParser(models.Model):
    prs_name = models.TextField(primary_key=True)
    prs_start = models.TextField() # This field type is a guess.
    prs_nexttoken = models.TextField() # This field type is a guess.
    prs_end = models.TextField() # This field type is a guess.
    prs_headline = models.TextField() # This field type is a guess.
    prs_lextype = models.TextField() # This field type is a guess.
    prs_comment = models.TextField()
    class Meta:
        db_table = 'pg_ts_parser'

class PgTsCfg(models.Model):
    ts_name = models.TextField(primary_key=True)
    prs_name = models.TextField()
    locale = models.TextField()
    class Meta:
        db_table = 'pg_ts_cfg'

class PgTsCfgmap(models.Model):
    ts_name = models.TextField()
    tok_alias = models.TextField()
    dict_name = models.TextField() # This field type is a guess.
    class Meta:
        db_table = 'pg_ts_cfgmap'

class AuthMessage(models.Model):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program
Files\Python24\Lib\site-packages\django\bin\django-admin.py",
 line 5, in ?
    management.execute_from_command_line()
  File "C:\Program
Files\Python24\lib\site-packages\django\core\management.py",
line 1246, in execute_from_command_line
    for line in action_mapping[action]():
  File "C:\Program
Files\Python24\lib\site-packages\django\core\management.py",
line 718, in inspectdb
    relations = introspection_module.get_relations(cursor, table_name)
  File "C:\Program
Files\Python24\lib\site-packages\django\db\backends\postgresq
l_psycopg2\introspection.py", line 35, in get_relations
    relations[int(row[0][1:-1]) - 1] = (int(row[1][1:-1]) - 1, row[2])
TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number