I would go with PyCharm. Unfortunately it's not free but for $49 I
don't think you'll find anything better. It has really solid template
highlighting and code complete along with the best Python/Django
support I've seen yet.

I'm still new to Django but I did spend a fair bit of time looking for
an IDE and all of them had issues. PyCharm isn't perfect but for a
beta that's being actively developed I'm sure its issues will be
resolved in time. Alternatively you can give IntelliJ (same company as
PyCharm, with the Python plugin it's basically PyCharm+supports other
languages too) a 30 day trial and hope PyCharm hits 1.0 final before
the trial runs out.