Hi,

I'm trying to implement the same type of widget the admin interface
has for many-to-many fields where you select the field and it moves
across to the chosen list but on a non-admin page.

I've tried implementing two quite different solutions this afternoon
[1] but both have failed to work fully with the same javascript error
on page load...

node.tagName is undefined
[Break on this error] if (node.tagName.toLowerCase() != 'form') {
   * SelectFilter2.js (line 11)

Then when I try to select a field I get this error (assuming this is a
symptom of the above);

SelectBox.cache[id] is undefined
[Break on this error] for (var i = 0; (node = SelectBox.cache[id][i]);
i++) {
   * SelectBox.js (line 58)

Django: 1.1
Template Code: http://dpaste.com/246432/
Form Code: http://dpaste.com/246435/
Other Info: I'm not getting an 404s on page load.

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to
resolve the issue.

Many thanks in advance

Wes

[1]