Hi,

I am using multiple databases.  My main database is working fine in
tests, but the database used by the standard Python OpenID library is
causing problems because it is not defined via a Django model.  The
OpenID library provides a way to generate the database at the command
line, but I cannot see how to either:
(1) Use an existing database in tests or
(2) Generate a fixture from the database that can be loaded in tests

I feel like I must be missing something really obvious, but there
doesn't seem to be a way to say to Django "use the database given by
TEST_NAME, but don't create it, just access it".  Nor does there seem
to be a way to generate fixtures from databases that are not
associated with Django models.

Any guidance would be appreciated - thanks!
Andrew