Now I have next solution (but still need your help).

1) I have added to my form custom field CharField for render field as
input <type="text">

2) I have created Form method clean_phones() for check all values is
valid

3) in views.py I have get field contents, split it by comma and delete
all non-numbers. In result I have list of phones in format 01234567

4) in views.py I create Phone model record for each phone
phones = ['01234567', '45678921']
ids = []
for phone in phones:
  ids.append(Phone.objects.get_or_create(number=phone))

5) pass ids to real form field - ManyToManyField called phones

Please, help me understand how to pass all this logic in one place -
in custom field.