Hi!

I have created templatetag (used Django 1.2.3) in templatetags/
board.py file. I need import form class from application.

Structure of project is:
+ board/
+++ views.py
+++ forms.py
+++ templatetags/
+++++ board.py
+ ... some other project applications ...

How can I do import of form from the file forms.py?

I try to do this:
1) from models import Message
2) from board.models import Message
3) from myprojectname.board.models import Message

All this not work and show error message like this: "'board' is not a
valid tag library: ImportError raised loading
board.templatetags.board: No module named models"

Please help.