After finishing the core functionalities of my project it's time to
begin with other secundary but important things.

I've something like the following models.py file:

class Category(models.Model):
   name = models.CharField(max_length=30)

class Transaction(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(max_length=30)
    description = models.TextField(blank=True)
    amount = models.DecimalField(max_digits=12, decimal_places=2)
    category = models.ForeignKey(Category,
related_name='transacciones', blank=True, null=True)

And this is what I want to do:

 Accounts: Each user can create different accounts.Example: the user A
have a home account with categories car and house, and a work account
with categories salary and bonuses. I don't know how to explain it
well, I'd like to have a "group of rows" for each account.

It seems pretty easy to do but I can't find the solution.