On 08/07/2006, at 12:12 AM, Jan Claeys wrote:

On do, 2006-07-06 at 17:03 -0400, Jay Parlar wrote:
On 7/6/06, Adrian Holovaty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If I were to write a backwards compatable patch, is it something you'd
be willing to put in? I'm thinking along the lines of a keyword
argument 'allow_future' which has a default value of False.

Maybe something more generic would be better?  E.g. I'm sure some people
don't want to view past events (e.g. in case of an event calendar).  And
other people might have other requirements that we can't even imagine
yet...

you could do this by passing a filtered queryset into the view.

regards
Ian

--
Jan Claeys