ok, thanks to everybody for the help but unfortunately nothing works
for my issue.
(except Karen one that solves it on one of my local machines but not
the other which has the same linux system... weird..).

I guess I'll ask my client to rename their files without any special
char....
not the best solution but a good habit anyway =)

cheers,
_y