On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 1:41 AM, ashy <ashwinmo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am writing a django function in which I have a following list:
> I want to create a string from the list which should look like
> str = 'a,b,c'

string_ = "".join(li)

str is a built in class. You shouldn't shadow it. it's better to shadow
string which is just a module and best to use string_ or something else.

> I plan to pass this string to not in () function of my sql query.

Are you getting this list from user input? don't do that. I'm new to django
so I can't recommend a better way but don't trust user input