Ok, so I'm pretty sure this has to do with the fact that the
post_reset_redirect argument defaults to the
django.contrib.auth.views.password_reset_done if no
post_reset_redirect is passed to the view. I am using django-
registration and it seems like there would be a better way to deal
with this... There is something I'm missing. If anyone has used this
and gotten it to work I would be grateful to hear about it. All the
other parts of the registration system work which makes me think this
has something to do with the fact that it is reverting back to the
django.contrib views and now using the ones that come with django-
registration... Here is the view where the error first pops up, this
is where post_reset_redirect is as well: http://dpaste.org/gatU/

Thanks for your time