Okay, so I've got my django project "bar" installed in, say, www.foo.com/bar/
. I'm going to install another project in www.foo.com, so I have nginx
using /bar/ as the root for the bar. This works fine for everything
except... the django admin, which is at /bar/admin/ .

The markup in the admin is tuned to being installed in /admin/, not /
bar/admin/ . That means that form submissions, which are hard-coded to
redirect based on the admin being in /admin/, break.

I'm going to eventually have another admin instance in /admin/, so
redirecting requests isn't an option.

I can't imagine this is the first time this has came up, and I can
imagine the idea that there's something really obvious that I'm
missing (I just can't imagine what that really obvious something is).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Joe