Hi guys, how are you?

I'm using some model forms to edit DateTimeFields and DecimalFields. I
wanted to localize the input/output of these fields. Django 1.2 comes
with a localization method. If I set the USE_L10N setting, it is
supposed to have the forms fields localized.

The DateTimeField works great! The input and output data is set to the
Brazilian locale. The problem is with the DecimalField. The decimal
separator is a comma instead of a dot.

This is correct on the formats.py file for my locale, the problem is
that the DecimalField is not following the formats file if the
USE_L10N config is active.

The "Field" class gets a localize kw argument that defaults to False.
I think it should defaults to the USE_L10N setting.

Am I missing something? Once I don't know if it is my fault, I do not
talk to the developers list, should I?

Thanks!