I have three Models:

Person:
    name = models.CharField(max_length=20)

Item:
    name = models.CharField(max_length=20)

Collection:
    owner = models.ForeignKey(Person)
    items = models.ManyToManyField(Item)

Where each Person has a Collection consisting of several Items.

What I want to do is, on a single page display the contents of the
database like such:

Person 1
    Item 1
    Item 2

Person 2
    Item 1

etc..

I have absolutely no idea how to create the queries in django to do
this. I know how to do it with raw sql, just not the best way to do it
with django. Or how to format the queries and pass them to the
template. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.