On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:08 PM, refreegrata <refreegr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello i want to do a diagram to explain de mtv pattern. Any idea?
>
> for explain the mvc I can do something like:
>

> request--->controller----->model----->view----->response
>                       |                                 ^
>                       |---------------------------------|
>
> but  i don't know how draw the mtv pattern in a diagram. I need the
> diagram for a document,
>
> Thanks for read and sorry for my bad english

Django is a MVC pattern, with the view layer typically being split
into two sub-layers, one organizational (the view method) and the
other presentational (the template).

I say typically, because there is no requirement to use templates in
django, in which case it is a classic MVC framework.

Cheers

Tom